A) UPDATE YOUR PROFILE YOUTUBE BIO
1. For this you have to open the YouTube app and get signed in to your account.
2. Now, you have to click on the Menu button present at the top of the page.
3. Find a button that says "My Channel." Select this option.
4. Now, you'll see an option of "Customize Channel." Click on it.
5. After this, you have to click on the Menu button again. It will drop down, and you have to select the option saying “About” now, present on your channel page.
6. Take your mouse to your channel's old description and select that pen icon present at the side of it.
7. Now, update your channel bio, by adding the URL of your website there and hitting the Update button.
8. After all this, tap on the Done button to save changes. Here you have your updated YouTube Bio.
B) UPDATE YOUR FACEBOOK BIO:
1. Open your Facebook App and login to your account first.
2. Now, from your News Feed, you have to tap on your Profile picture present on the top left corner of the page.
3. Simply, tap on the About button.
4. Tap the “edit Description” section from there and change your About settings.
5. Add your website or blog URL to your bio and Select an audience to which you want to show your updated bio.
6. Lastly, tap on the Save button. And you Facebook Bio has been updated successfully.
C) TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, ETC, ETC:
1. For Instagram, open your app and log in to your account.
2. Tap on the Edit Profile option on your account’s front page just below your bio.
3. In the Bio section, paste your site’s URL and tap the Done button present on the top right corner of this page. Now your site’s link has been successfully updated to your Instagram bio.
4. Now for Twitter, open the app and get logged in to your account.
5. In the Tweet Section, paste your URL and tap on Post Tweet
6. Your site has been successfully promoted on Twitter now. And you can do the same with all other social media sites!
Leave a Reply